Aegean Black Color Katan Banarasi Saree with Jaal Zari Work
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
This a unique collection for the festive season. With allover jaal zari work and paisley motif donning the Aegean black color body with intricately designed details, it appears exquisite with this kadhua weaving pattern. Buy this collection only with us.
- Color: A shade of Aegean black color
- Technique: Amazing work of golden zari buti work on the body with traditional jaal weaving on the rest of the saree
- Fabric: Katan Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Party Wear, Festival, Cocktail, Wedding
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Zari Work, Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 1.43 lb