Black Color Handloom Mashru Banarasi Silk Saree
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
We bring you one of the most vibrant weaves ever! We have been gifting buyers with banarasi from across the weaver's dens in India - now we bring you a lightweight fabric called mashru silk, which has a silk warp and a cotton weft and warp-faced fabric. This black banarasi Mashru silk saree is nestled with a golden zari work with a solid body in black.
- Color: A shade of black color
- Technique: Amazing golden zari work in a brocade pattern on the pallu and the self-border
- Fabric: Mashru Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certified
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 2.39 lb