Burnt Orange Color Raw Silk Saree with Ikat Pallu and Border
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
What do you want to do to upgrade your look this year? Try out our and choose this one in burnt orange color with striking and contrasting ikat work pallu and border in darker shades complemented with beautiful zari weaving.
- Color: A shade of burnt orange color
- Technique: A pure and refined hand-done work of zari weaving and ikkat work on the pallu and the border
- Fabric: Raw Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Party Wear, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Raw Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Central India
- Weight: 1.01 lb