Coral Pink Color Pure Gadwal Silk with Meenakari & Brocade Work
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Try a new look for your upcoming parties and get-togethers this season. We have introduced this same color zari weaving on the body in a kadhua pattern with meenakari work intricately done on the pallu and the border - shop one such drape in coral pink color with us.
- Color: A shade of coral pink color
- Technique: Amazing work of golden zari buti work on the body with traditional meenakari weaving on the pallu and the border
- Fabric: Gadwal Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Gadwal Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work, Meenakari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Southern India
- Weight: 2.06 lb