Cream Color Pure Gadwal Silk Saree with Ganga Jamuna Border
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Shop for the most uncommon collection in a raunchy cream color shade with a dark red and yellow color complementing the Ganga Jamuna border, with red & golden zari paisley motif work done on the body making it look classier and unique. The pallu is also turned grand with kadhua work zari work and tassels hanging beautifully.
- Color: A shade of cream color
- Technique: Amazing work of golden & red zari motif paisley work on the body with traditional weaving on the pallu with Ganga Jamuna border
- Fabric: Gadwal Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Gadwal Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Southern India
- Weight: 1.21 lb