Cream White Color Matka Silk Saree with Zari Work
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Now be bold and subtle with our latest collection of pure matka silk saree. This pure weave done in exceptional jacquard looms is the classic weave of the solid color with pure zari weaving - made only for those casual parties when you want to be simple but the best.
- Color: A shade of cream-white color
- Technique: Purely woven in the handloom in the traditional method to weave "thaan" with zari work
- Fabric: Matka Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: It comes with a Madhubani hand-painted bishnupur silk blouse piece.
- Occasions: Party Wear, Festival, Casual Wear, Bengali
- Fabric Type: Matka
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.01 lb