Dark Gray Color Pure Bishnupur Katan Silk with Hand Painted Canvas of Uma
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
As per the Vedic Puranas, Uma is one of the incarnations of Goddess Shakti. Rebirth of Sati in the avatar of Uma who was a hard-core devotee of Lord Shiva. In this painted saree we can see Uma lost in the thoughts of Shiva. A beautiful canvas of shadow and light undertone in the back with lotus, the favorite flower of the goddess is scattered throughout - make this a obvious choice for those elegant fashion days.
- Color: A shade of dark gray color
- Technique: Work of hand painting done in a distinct form with pure handloom weaving and wax batik done all over
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Casual Wear, Bengali, Festival
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Hand Paint
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.74 lb