Dark Magenta Red Color Pure Matka Silk Saree with Zari Work
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Put up a brave drape this season like the pure matka silk saree. This pure weave done in exceptional jacquard looms is the classic weave of the solid color with pure zari weaving - made only for those casual parties, when you want to be simple but the best. It comes with Hand Painted Tussar Madhubani Blouse Piece.
- Color: A shade of magenta red color
- Technique: Purely woven in the handloom in the traditional method to weave "thaan"
- Fabric: Matka Silk
- IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Casual Wear, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Matka
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: No Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.05 lb
- Weight: 0.97 lb