Wear and pull a great party look with the Bishnupur Katan silk saree woven by our artisans with elaborate and detailed attributes to make this saree look elegant enough. Available in shades like dual-tone dark copper and blue color.
- Color: A shade of dual-tone copper and blue color
- Technique: Amazing work of traditional weaving done in the handloom
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
NOTE: Comes with contrasting color silk hand-painted kalamkari blouse.
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Bishnupur Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.62 lb