Magenta and White Color Bishnupur Katan Silk with Tie and Dye Work
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Get a new look this 2022 with our pure handloom collection like this one donning with beautiful work of shibori tie and dye done by hand, with a beautiful solid and dye print pallu makes this magenta and white color bishnupur silk saree, turn you sassier.
- Color: A shade of magenta and white colors
- Technique: Amazing work of shibori tie and dye work on the body
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Bishnupur Silk
- Work: Tie and Dye
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.74 lb