Magenta Color Pure Bishnupur Silk Saree with Hand Painted Kalamkari Blouse
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
This is an impactful collection in a solid color and has elaborate hand-weaving work on it to adore and complement this pure weave in magenta color comes with silk mark certification and is accompanied by a hand-painted kalamkari blouse piece.
- Color: A shade of magenta color
- Technique: Amazing work of handloom weaving done by hand thoroughly
- Fabric: Bishnupur Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
NOTE: Comes with hand-painted Kalamkari blouse piece
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.59 lb