The magenta color pasapalli border illuminated sambalpuri silk with buti work on the body and ikat style tie and dye work on the pallu makes it a catching and eye sensation for all the handloom silk lovers and has a scintillating pasapalli border.
- Color: A shade of magenta color
- Technique: Amazing work of traditional dye work on the whole saree with a double pasapalli border
- Fabric: Khandua Silk
Note: This saree comes with a matching silk blouse piece with pasapalli border.
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear, Bengali
- Fabric Type: Mixed, Sambalpuri Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Tie and Dye
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.96 lb