Maroon and Green Color Dual Tone Bishnupuri Katan Silk with Kantha Stitch
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
For the comparative party look, try out this uncommon color in the body like dual tone maroon and green color with various types of Kantha Stitch embroidery done all by hand by artisans and with traditional style weaving work too.
- Color: A shade of dual tone maroon and green color
- Technique: Amazing work of Kantha stitch embroidery work on the whole saree
- Fabric: Bishnupuri katan Silk
- Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Bishnupur Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Hand Embroidery
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.93 lb