Merlot Red Color Katan Banarasi Saree with Tanchoi Pallu
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
An enchanting collection with solid-colored body drapes with contrasting shades of the thin border alongside traditional kadhua zari buti work all by hand done by artisans. Here is a regal collection of merlot red color katan saree with silk mark certification.
- Color: A shade of merlot red color
- Technique: A pure and refined hand-done work of border with kadhua-style zari work
- Fabric: Katan
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear, Cocktail
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Zari Work, Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 1.2 lb