Pure Brocade Banarasi Saree
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Find the best-in-class drape for any occasion or any time with IndyVogue. Like this brocade weaving work done brocade banarasi silk in the wine color with traditional golden zari work done in kadhua style is also shown on the body. Buy it online only with us.
- Color: A shade of wine color
- Technique: Amazing work of brocade zari work on the body with traditional zari weaving on the rest of the saree
- Fabric: Kora Katan Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Wedding, Festival, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Katan Silk, Silk Mark Certified, Kora Silk
- Work: Zari Work, Hand Woven, Tanchoi Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 1.84 lb