Bring home our new collection of Kanjeevaram silk sarees that have amazing brocade work on the pallu and a fine thin border with amazing paisley pattern zari work on the body done in the handloom style making this saree a distinguished piece.
- Color: A shade of pure golden color
- Technique: Comes with traditional weaving with allover brocade work and a compelling broad border
- Fabric: Kanjeevaram
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: Comes with tissue fabric blouse piece.
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear, Cocktail
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Kanjeevaram Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Brocade Work, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Southern India
- Weight: 2.09 lb