The regal blend of creation and authentic weave with colors of red and black which are fresh like frescoes used to make this traditional Sambalpuri Silk which depicts ikat motifs on the body and check work and temple border.
Color: A shade of red and black color
Technique: Amazing work of traditional dye work on the whole saree with a temple border and check work
- Fabric: Khandua Silk
Note: This saree comes with a matching silk blouse piece.
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear, Bengali
- Fabric Type: Mixed, Sambalpuri Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Tie and Dye
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India