Sacramento Green Color Khaddi Georgette Banarasi Saree with Neem Zari Work and Hand Bandhani
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Try out a new seasonal look with our hand-picked variety of khaddi georgette banarasi with all-over zari mesh pattern work in a traditional weaving pattern called the "neem zari" work clubbed beautifully with hand bandhani work on the rest part of the saree.
- Color: A shade of Sacramento green color
- Technique: Comes with traditional neem zari work done all over the saree along with hand bandhej work
- Fabric: Khaddi Georgette
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear, Cocktail
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Georgette
- Work: Hand Bandhej, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Western India
- Weight: 1.63 lb