Sunflower Yellow Color Pure Bishnupur Silk Saree with Madhubani Hand Painted Blouse
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Are you in search of a new look this 2023 - get it with our pure handloom collection like this one donning with beautiful work of weaving done by hand, with a beautiful contrasting color hand Madhubani-inspired hand-painted blouse to add some contemporary look.
- Color: A shade of sunflower yellow color
- Technique: A quality and traditional hand-weaving work done in the handloom
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: Comes with hand-painted Madhubani work blouse piece
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.6 lb