Here is an amazing take on the traditional jamdani weave - this is a bone white and red color jamdani with the retouch of handloom style jamdani weaving on the pallu and the border to make this saree one of the classiest choices.
- Color: A shade of bone white and red color
- Technique: Amazing and traditional work of jamdani done allover
- Fabric: Cotton
NOTE: This comes with a cotton blouse piece in a contrasting color.
- Occasions: Bengali, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.45 lb