Dark Lavender Color Pure Khaddi Georgette Banarasi with Hand Bandhej
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Just retouch your designer wardrobe of sarees with khaddi georgette banarasi with all-over zari work in a traditional weaving pattern along with hand bandhej work clubbed beautifully on this beautiful boysenberry color saree.
- Color: A shade of lavender color
- Technique: Comes with traditional zari and hand bandhej work all over
- Fabric: Khaddi Georgette
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Party Wear, Cocktail, Bollywood, Festival
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Georgette
- Work: Hand Bandhej, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Western India
- Weight: 1.65 lb