Carmine Red Color Pure Bangalore Silk Saree with Banarasi Style Jaal Work & Kantha Embroidery
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Bring home a new style to your saree wardrobe with the latest fabric of Bangalore silks - like this one we have chosen in carmine red color with amazing all-over kand woven Katntha stitch embroidery along with jaal zari work to make it a royal combination for any cocktail or parties.
- Color: A shade of carmine red color
- Technique: Comes with intricate jaal zari work and all-over hand-woven kantha stitch embroidery in traditional style
- Fabric: Bangalore Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: Comes with matching blouse piece.
- Occasions: Cocktail, Party Wear, Bengali, Bollywood
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Bangalore Silk
- Work: Hand Embroidery, Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.16 lb