Castleton Green Color Pure Katan Banarasi Saree with Tanchoi Pallu
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Shop the best-in-class drape for any occasion or any time with IndyVogue. Like this buti work, katan banarasi silk in the Castleton green color with golden zari work done in kadhua style is also shown on the body. Buy it online only with us.
- Color: A shade of Castleton green color
- Technique: Amazing work of zari work on the body with traditional buti weaving on the rest of the saree
- Fabric: Katan
- Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 0.9 lb