Chartreuse Green Color Gadwal Silk Saree with Ganga Jamuna Border
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Look for the best shade of chartreuse green color shade with a dark red and blue color complementing the Ganga Jamuna border, with zari check work and buti work on the body making it look classier and unique. The pallu is also turned grand with kadhua work zari work and tassels hanging beautifully.
- Color: A shade of chartreuse green color
- Technique: Amazing work of golden work on the body with buti work as well traditional weaving on the pallu with Ganga Jamuna border
- Fabric: Gadwal Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Gadwal Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Southern India
- Weight: 1.28 lb