Make way for the pure handloom collection like this one donning beautiful work of handloom style weaving done by hand, with a beautiful solid pallu makes this solid color coal black color bishnupur silk saree, turn you sassier.
- Color: A shade of coal black color
- Technique: A quality and traditional hand-weaving work done in the handloom
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: Comes with contrasting color silk hand-painted kalamkari blouse.
- Occasions: Casual Wear, Party Wear, Cocktail
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Bishnupur Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.59 lb