Shop a pure Bishnupuri silk with the theme of Kolkata. The urban hand painting of Kolkata scenes - like in this we see Victoria Memorial with a hand-drawn rickshaw glistening along with Howrah Bridge and more to elevate the beauty of this off-white and red color silk mark saree.
- Color: A shade of cream and red color
- Technique: Work of hand painting done in a distinct form with pure handloom weaving
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
Note: The saree depicted in the picture and video has been meticulously hand-painted by our esteemed artist and is presented as a reference. The actual saree you receive may exhibit slight variations in color shade and painting, but the overall theme and concept of this distinctive piece will remain consistent with the image.
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear, Bengali
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Bishnupur Silk
- Work: Hand Paint, Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.77 lb