Dual Tone Peacock Green Color Pure Gadwal Silk Saree with Kanchi Border
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
If you want to pull up some good looks with our latest collection of dual-tone peacock green color pure gadwal silk saree with silver zari work and in form butta alluring the body and traditional work on the pallu and the broad border and all over zari work too.
- Color: A shade of dual-tone peacock green color
- Technique: Amazing work of silver zari work on the body with traditional weaving
- Fabric: Gadwal Silk
- Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Gadwal Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Southern India
- Weight: 1.5 lb