Dual Tone Purple and Magenta Color Handloom Mashru Banarasi Silk Saree
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Sprinkle some saree love with a timeless beauty like this elegant weave. A body woven in delicate golden zari buttas, and an intricate golden zari border adds further magic to this traditional weave. Comes with dual-tone purple and magenta and golden zari tassels in alternate formations to add a bling to the look.
- Color: A shade of dual tone purple and magenta color
- Technique: Amazing golden zari work in a brocade pattern on the pallu and the self-border with golden zari buttas on the body.
- Fabric: Mashru Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certified
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 2.18 lb