Dual Tone Purple Color Gadwal Silk with Zari Checks
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
Choose an awe-inspiring look for weddings and upcoming parties this season. We have introduced this zari check work weaving on the body in a kadhua pattern intricately done on the pallu and the border - shop one such drape in dual tone purple color with us.
- Color: A shade of dual-tone purple color
- Technique: Amazing work of golden zari check work on the body with traditional meenakari weaving on the pallu and the border
- Fabric: Gadwal Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Gadwal Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Southern India
- Weight: 1.53 lb