The use of various shades of golden corn yellow colors this jamdani saree comes with a floral and Resham style weaving on the border and the pallu with butta work on the whole body makes this saree one of the unique collections.
- Color: A shade of golden corn yellow color
- Technique: Amazing and traditional work of jamdani done all over
- Fabric: Cotton
NOTE: This comes with a contrasting color blouse piece.
- Occasions: Bengali, Festival, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.49 lb