Green Color Pure Bishnupur Katan SilK Saree with Hand Painting
People are viewing this right now
This Saree at a glance!
Now rewrite your saree journey with amazing hand-painted collections from IndyVogue. We have curated this Radha-Krishan prem leela collection - where we see the enigmatic love birds are engrossed in their divine love and Krishan playing his flute to enchant the sleeping world in the "kunjoban".
- Color: A shade of deep blue color
- Technique: Amazing work of traditional hand painting on the whole saree
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Quality: Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Hand Paint
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.71 lb