Indigo Blue and Red Color Pure Ikat Silk Saree with Broad Border
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
A pure woven collection straight from our editor's hut - this unique collection comes with a complementary one-sided double broad border and also a zari ribbon design properly paired thus illuminating the look with ikat dye on the pallu and the body, try it out now.
- Color: A shade of indigo blue and red color
- Technique: Amazing work of ikat dye work on the whole saree and done in a traditional tie-dye method
- Fabric: Ikat Silk
- Indyvogue's Assurance of Pure Silk Mark Certified Saree
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding
- Fabric Type: Ikat Silk
- Work: Zari Work, Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern and Southern Indian
- Weight: 1.29 lb