Light Sandalwood Color Tussar Silk Saree with Kalamkari Applique Work
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
A grand collection of noteworthy and pure silk handloom sarees like this tussar silk with amazing kalamkari applique work done by hand makes the saree a contemplating one. The saree has a gorgeous golden zari broad border and pallu all over to give it a firm look.
- Color: A shade of blue colors
- Technique: Work of Kalamkari applique work on the saree body with amazing traditional hand zari weaving
- Fabric: Tussar Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Tussar Silk
- Work: Applique , Kalamkari Work, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.29 lb