Put up a brave drape this season like the pure matka silk saree. This pure weave done in exceptional jacquard looms is the classic weave of the solid color with pure zari weaving - made only for those casual parties when you want to be simple but the best.
- Color: A shade of offwhite color
- Technique: Purely woven in the handloom in the traditional method to weave "thaan" with zari work
- Fabric: Matka Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: It comes with a Kalamkari hand-painted bishnupur katan silk blouse piece.
- Occasions: Festival, Party Wear, Casual Wear, Bengali
- Fabric Type: Matka
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 1.01 lb