Shop a special look with our pure handloom collection like this one donning with beautiful work of handloom style weaving done by hand, with a beautiful solid pallu makes this dual-tone pastel green and blue color bishnupur silk saree, turn you sassier.
- Color: A shade of pastel green and blue color
- Technique: A quality and traditional hand-weaving work done in the handloom
- Fabric: Bishnupur Katan Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
NOTE: Comes with contrasting color silk hand-painted Kalamkari blouse.
- Occasions: Festival, Casual Wear, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Eastern India
- Weight: 0.58 lb