Port Wine Color Katan Banarasi Saree
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
The trend of recent days is to have different colored body drape with darker shades of the border alongside traditional kadhua zari work all by hand done by artisans. Here is a heritage collection of port wine combination katan saree with silk mark certification.
- Color: A shade of port wine color
- Technique: A pure and refined hand-done work of border with kadhua-style zari work
- Fabric: Katan
- IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Matching Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 1.21 lb