Ultramarine Blue Color Pure Katan Banarasi Silk Saree
People are viewing this right now
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it by . Excludes sarees with Designer Blouse Stitching.
This Saree at a glance!
The amazing canvas-like colors such as ultramarine blue, with paisley zari buti motif paired beautifully with zari border alongside in kadhua pattern work all done by hand, and also it has beautiful blue alternating tassels hanging from its pallu.
- Color: A shade of ultramarine blue color
- Technique: A pure and refined hand-done work of border with kadhua-style zari work in buti form on the body
- Fabric: Katan Silk
- Quality: IndyVogue's Assurance of Silk Mark Certification
- Occasions: Festival, Wedding, Party Wear
- Fabric Type: Silk Mark Certified, Katan Silk
- Work: Hand Woven, Zari Work
- Blouse Piece: Contrast Blouse Piece
- Fall / Pico: Comes with Falls and Pico
- Region: Northern India
- Weight: 1.39 lb